Thursday, September 18, 2008

Filling in the gaps

It seems I've forgotten to mention some of the earlier 'Things' I have completed. The first is 'Extend your browser' and for this particular task, I initially added the 'Morning Coffee' extension. Since completing this task some months ago I've branched out and quite like the Delicious and Facebook extensions. Actually I can't recall the last time I used Morning Coffee even though at the time I thought it was the best thing since sliced wheat free bread!

Another 'Thing' I've failed to blog about is Podcasts and Vodcasts. For this task, I revisited the Lets Talk Net collection of audio segments that I came across some time ago and thought might be useful for those who required an intro to the Internet. I've added the podcasts to my Google Reader in the hope that one day I'll eventually get to listen to them!

No comments: